Sunday, February 27, 2011

Check it Out!

So, I love a deal. Who doesn't?? What? It costs $50 but I can save $2? And I didn't even need or want it in the first place? Yup, that's me!!

Here are two new fun links that I learned about this week. Check them out.

This is a new "groupon" type thing, except you earn points and credits for your purchases and the purchases of your friends who sign up! Deals start in March.


I heard about this from KKITM (Kidd Kraddock in the Morning...duh!), and then my sister emailed me about it this week, too! Apparently, for $10, you get a fun box of high-end beauty samples customized to your preferences! It sounds like a fun gift for someone who needs a pick-me-up or just a fun way to pamper yourself. And, who doesn't LOVE getting mail??



Anyone have any other fun ones?

Stacey


2 comments:

  1. I get deals emailed to me from Living Social ... I haven't found a deal I can use yet, mostly because they involve deals in Denver and I live 2 hours away, but its worth looking into - especially if you live in a city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brooke!! I do love Living Social...I am such a sucker!!

    ReplyDelete