Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Walk Down Memory Lane...

This weekend Paige, Sara, and I headed Southbound 35 to Baylor Sing. I haven't had many opportunities to go back to Waco since graduation, so it's always such a nostalgic and fun time when I do.

There are too many memories to count on Baylor's campus, but here are a couple of my favorites:
  • Meeting and falling in love with that cute KOT (don't worry, that's Jared)
  • Aloha to Summer and Mistletoga parties at our duplex on Wood
  • Performing Wizard of Oz in Sing
  • The countless pranks that we played on our friends....no one was spared!
  • Becoming the best of friends with people I will have in my life forever. Love y'all!
Here are a few highlights from yesterday's walk down memory lane:

Ninfa's!!!
Pat Neff
Judge!
Sic 'Em!
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment