Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One Hundred

So it's a big week! We've officially been in school for 100 days (dear Lord save me!) AND my baby is officially 100 days young this week (only 178 more days to go!) That's a lot of 100's, which means there's so much to be thankful for!

Here's a few:

1. SO thankful that my sweet little guys and their family had HEAT during Texas Blizzard 2011. Wohoo!

2. In disbelief that one of my students could NOT wait to surprise me with the fact that he read, wrote, and practiced his flashcards EVERY snow day. If that's not a miracle, I don't know what is.

3. So grateful that the Bachelor is on Mondays. Nothing can get you through the Monday blues like a cup of chocolate ice cream, Our Host Chris Harrison, and a little Bachelor drama....even if I DO spend have the time hiding behind a pillow.



4. Maternity pants. Seriously...it's like the pregnant woman's mullet. Business on bottom, party on top.

5. Angry Birds App. Not so much sure if this is actually something I should be thankful for or not, as it seems to keep me awake at night and distracted from conversations with Jared at home. Hmm...I'll work on that.


Stacey

1 comment:

  1. YES! Maternity pants. That is hilarious. PLEASE enjoy every moment! So excited about Baby Chambers!

    ReplyDelete