Monday, March 21, 2011

Girls, Girls, Girls

This week was all about ribbons bows, dresses, and lots of pink upon the announcement that our baby is a girl! With a blink of an eye, Vladi was OUT and Abby was IN!

The girly week ended perfectly with a girls' weekend with my sister and mom to a spa in Austin, Dad's treat! The weekend reminded me how special relationships can be between moms and daughters....and I hope Abby enjoys spending time with me as much as I do with my mom.

The trip was a big surprise for my mom, and we couldn't wait to hit the road!

We had manis, pedis, facials, and massages at the spa. It's good to be pampered!

We got in touch with our creative side at Paint With a Twist. We brought our own drinks and snacks, and they taught us how to paint!
We learned to do THIS....
...and ended up with THIS!


It was a beautiful weekend in Austin, and we enjoyed hours of chit chat by the lake.



The best part was enjoying the company of my awesome mom and sis. Love these girls. Get ready, Abby!! You're in for a treat!

Stacey


3 comments:

  1. So much fun Stacey! I have taken Ellison to get her own mani and pedi and she loves it! We just started a monthly "girls outing" where it is just girl time (no boys allowed). It is so fun and special having those moments. I know you and sweet Abby will be super close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome time... especially that painting thing. I'll have to check it out my next time in Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Linds!! One day, I will have to bring Abigail to Nashville for a girls' day!

    Brooke-- I think the painting place is a chain, so you might have one closer to you!

    ReplyDelete