Friday, June 29, 2012

Little Discoveries

One of the really fun parts of being a mom is enjoying all of Abby's little discoveries.  Everything is so new and exciting for her.  It is also pretty awesome that she says, "Ooooooh!" when she gets excited about something, too.  In Angel Fire, Abby loved looking at every rock, every piece of bark, and every flower.  It was fun to enjoy them alongside her.


"OOoooh!"

"Ooooooh!!"

"Ooooooh!"



This pic is kind of scary and cute all at the same time.  Had to share.



The stresses of work, being a new mom, trying to keep the house in order and the husband happy, maintaining friendships and being with family may have gotten to me a little more than I had realized.  Being away allowed me to take a breather and remember that God is bigger than all of it, and he gave us each blessed moment as a gift.

I just need to keep remembering that now that I am home!

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment