Friday, May 20, 2011

A Chance of Showers...

The weather called for showers last weekend and more in the forecast for this weekend! Baby showers, that is! (groan, moan...sorry, I couldn't help it.)

I was so blessed to be showered with love and gifts for Abby this past weekend in Dallas. Paige, her mother, my sister, and my mom all hosted the most perfect shower with special touches. Along with adorable and much needed baby goodies, each guest brought their favorite children's book for Abby with a personalized bookplate. Jared and I have been enjoying reading them to Abby all week and can't wait to read them to her when she makes her debut.

Here are some pics from the shower!



Abby has the BEST grandmothers!!!


What a treat to have so many of my Baylor girls together!

My parents made personalized books for Abby! So creative.

At the shower, each guest wrote a birthday with for Abby to open each year.

All in all, it was such a great day. Thank you, thank you to all my friends and family who made it so special!!!

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment