Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Something Old

Along with all my "something news" we are enjoying at our new place, discovering our "something olds" has been surprisingly pretty fun. Minus some heavy lifting, a broken item or two, and finding a few items that I have no idea how they survived 3 moves (i.e. Jared's 2 foot tall plastic Miller Lite bottle)...the unpacking process has been pretty great. Some of our stuff has been in storage for almost a year and a half!!! So this old stuff has been fun and also hilarious to unpack.

Here are some of my faves:

1. My recipe box! Ok, let's face it -- living with mom is practically like living with a human recipe box, which was pretty awesome. Nonetheless, I am super excited to have access to my favorite recipes whenever I want!

2. My wedding album. I mean, it's not like I look at it every day or anything, but it's fun to have it there just in case I want to.

3. My bread maker. Totally and absolutely forgot I owned one. Score!

2. My Anthropologie robe. For some reason this got packed away. It's just the most perfect robe, and I actually squealed when I unpacked it. I've worn it every night. I am wearing it right now.

1. Buddy's clothes. Don't judge. He loves them.


Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment