Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Well, I had to finish out the poem, eh?

Something borrowed -- during the move we borrowed LOTS- trucks, muscles, ladders, tools, paint brushes, referrals, and ideas. To everyone who helped...THANK YOU!

Some of the referrals we got were SO helpful, so I'll pass along the love:
Shout out to: VanPoole Properties www.VanPooleProperties.com
Metroplex Property Inspections 512-791-2920
Erik the Mover (seriously the best movers I've ever used) 469-583-5484
Carnival Painters/Jeff Murrey (so clean and professional!) 817-627-8848
KHovnanian Homes - come be our neighbor!
Pottery Barn Customer Service--for replacing our bed hardware (we lost it), and our bed footboard (we scratched it) for FREE!

Something blue -- Our bedroom! So my claim to fame is picking out the worst paint colors ever. HOWEVER, this time I think we hit the nail on the head. We love it. It's called Misty Morn by Behr Ultra.

Wish I had a pic to post....hint, hint, Santa.

Stacey




No comments:

Post a Comment