Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh, wait...I blog?


Whoops, I kinda forgot I had a blog! Embarrassingly enough, my last post was exactly 4 months ago today! There were several times since then that I sat down to add a post about my adorably amazing baby girl, something hilarious and heartwarming that happened at school, or something chic or exciting that Jared and I had planned (ha!), but...well....I probably chose to kiss Abby's chubby belly, work on a lesson plan, or snuggle up to that sweet husband of mine. Forgive me?

The past 4 months have been AMAZING. TIRING. HILARIOUS. HARD. WONDERFUL.





In a nutshell, my little munchkin has been a growing, healthy girl! To date, she's learned to roll over both ways, she's sitting up all by herself, she's making lots of fun noises, she's smiling, laughing, reaching, mouthing everything in sight, and she's up on all fours ready to make a move! She LOVES her baths, she thinks our dogs are the most hilarious things, and she refuses to sleep through the night. :) She's in the 90th percentile for height, which is kind of hilarious given her parents.

I'm back at the teaching gig, changing the lives of blind children one day at a time. :) Adjusting to life as a working mom has been easier than I thought. Seeing Abby having so much fun with my parents makes it even that much easier! The kids at school are just as hilarious and insightful as last year, making the days go by quickly and incredibly rewarding.

As for the hubs, our "chic and exciting" adventures have consisted of a few wild nights out that deemed themselves really not worth it at 3:00 am the next morning with a crying babe...and our most wonderful times are spent snuggling on the couch after the Abbster's bedtime and laughing together and smiling in awe of our precious gift.




Well, that about sums it up.

Good to be back.
Stacey




No comments:

Post a Comment