Thursday, July 7, 2011

Time Flies


Last night we received a gift in the mail, which included a "big girl" sippy cup for Abby. Thoughtful, right? Well, this girl bursts into tears. Jared was dumbfounded, wondering why I didn't like the gift. However, I told him that I was tearful because I just felt like Abby was growing up too fast.

I mean really.

Obviously, hormones are kicking in, and I am just emotional that I will soon be meeting my little munchkin. But honestly, the past 36 weeks have flown by so fast that I can only imagine how fast time will go when we have our Abby to enjoy and love. As my mom put it, the sippy cup was just a reminder to cherish every day.

So here I am at 36 weeks! The doctor says delivery could be any day now...


We are ready for her here at home! Bags are packed, car seat's installed, and her nursery is just about complete.


Check out the cute mobile my mom and I made!

Stacey

1 comment: