Saturday, May 12, 2012

7 years!

I'm a little behind on the posting, but I can't let it go unannounced that Jared and I celebrated 7 years of marriage last month! From Dallas-Nashville-Dallas, an apartment with a mouse problem, to a yellow house on the best street ever, to a home on a street with my parents AND all my siblings, two post-graduate degrees, a few jobs, a 3 month vacation, and two dogs and a baby later......I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.  I am so blessed.

To celebrate our anniversary, we went back to where the "magic" began and spent a day in Waco.  We had lunch at Ninfa's, walked around campus, saw some friends, went to a baseball games, and of course visited Common Grounds.  There are so many memories, and it was just the perfect day with my little family.



Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment